This Mueller Town House for sale is located on Zach Scott Street. It’s the sought-after Congress model from David Weekley Homes – popular for entertaining as it has an open feel. The living,dining and kitchen areas are all part of the same open space and all enjoy high ceilings, and the breakfast bar gives different options for guests.
At a glance:
- 2 bedrooms– both upstairs
- 2.5 baths
- 3 stars in Austin Energy Green Building Program
- open family, breakfast, kitchen
- high ceilings
- 1185 sqftper TCAD
- double garage with alley access
- Listed at $252,400
It’s incredibly energy efficient – from the multiple ceiling fans to the 14 SEER HVAC unit – you’ll enjoy low utility bills. This has more meaning when you consider that Austin Energy is steadily ratcheting up electricity prices over the next few years. Also the living room ceiling fan is also incredibly cool.
What’s different about this home:
- It’s low maintenance –new wood flooring and ceramic tile in the wet areas, and no landscaping responsibilities at the front if you don’t want them
- Appliance package included – high efficiency washer / dryer and fridge
- It’s well priced – we have a current appraisal on file for a much higher value. In fact the value is $265,000. So you’ve got instant equity.
- Very well cared for home has been lightly lived in.
- Producing fruit trees – pomegranate, lemon, blueberry, peach and more. If you want lemonade, you can reach out the front door and grab some fresh lemons without having to find a lemonade stand.
So Mueller finally has it’s training wheels off – things promised in 2007 are now coming to pass – from the Urban HEB opening next year, to the Town Center, to the Sunday Farmer’s market in the Browning Hangar. If someone said to me that I could get instant equity (home below appraised value) in a development three miles from downtown, and that the immediate area was adding jobs, amenities and was surrounded by parks and trails, I know I’d take a look at it.